8/03/2005

vacation

So Bush is taking his month-long, August vacation again. How very European of him.

I was looking back at some of Bush's previous August vacations.

Last year, he cut his vacation short so he could keep the job that gives him so much time off.

Two years ago, he returned from Crawford refreshed, renewed and restored, so he could tell us all about how well things were going in Iraq.

Three years ago, Bush went on vacation while the stock market went diving.

We all know what happened when Bush went on vacation four years ago.

It's a little galling to see how much vacation Bush takes from my perspective, as someone who has to save vacation days for when I get my hip replaced because the small office where I work does not have any short term disability insurance.

Then again, I'm sure fucking the whole world is exhausting.

No comments: