8/26/2005

Friday Night Name that Movie, TV or Oscar Wilde quote

Yes, I am going to steal this topic, but I'm going to perform it in my own unique...what's the word? Idiom! Name the movie, the TV show, or identify the quote as being one of Oscar Wilde's, and win a prize!*


1. How wonderfully eccentric while at the same time being a complete waste of our time.
2. You know, they tell ya to never hit a man with a closed fist but it is, on occasion, hilarious.
3. Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.
4. You know, I wish my parents played Mozart when I slept because half the time I don't even know what the heck anyone's talking about!
5. I don't need none of yo' tired ass country club, ya freak bitch!
6. She can't act, she can't sing, she can't dance. A triple threat.
7. Your Majesty, you're like a big jam doughnut with cream on the top.
8. My ox is broken!
9. America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up.
10. They had this look in their eyes, totally animal. I think they were young Republicans.

*Prize may be your satisfaction at guessing correctly.

No comments: