11/30/2006

50 Questions

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Why does my hair look so damn good in the morning? Seriously, when I wake up, my hair usually looks spectacular.

2. How much cash do you have on you? a bunch of pennies

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “DOOR?” Floor

4. Favorite planet? I'm personally attached to earth, but I think Jupiter is pretty cool.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? my sister-in-law

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? I don't know. I only have the default ring-tones on my phone. I know it isn't Fur Elise, though.

7. What shirt are you wearing? a light gray sweater with some geometric black beads around the neckline, which is a V-neck.

8. Do you “label” yourself? All the time.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? No idea

10. Bright or Dark Room? Depends on the purpose.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I kind of adore her.

12. What does your watch look like? I can't wear a watch. Well, I *can* wear a watch, but I can't wear a working watch. I have some kind of electromagnetic thing going on that stops watches.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Downloading music onto my new MP3 player.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? I have never received a text message.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11? About a quarter mile from our house.

16. What's a word that you say a lot? Well,

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Sio.

18. Last furry thing you touched? Cugel, my basset hound.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? I've taken approximately 20 naproxen in the past 3 days.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? Probably 4 or 5 rolls that will reveal pictures taken before Monkey was born.

21. Favorite age you have been so far? 12. That's kind of sad, isn't it?

22. Your worst enemy? entropy.

23. What is your current desktop picture? it's my desktop showing all the files I have on my desktop and all the shortcuts. No picture.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Big day!

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? Flying.

26. Do you like someone? Duh, yes!

27. The last song you listened to? Not The Same by Ben Folds.

28. What time of day were you born? 10:10 a.m.

29. What’s your favorite number? 7

30. Where did you live in 1987? In Hebron, with my parents.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes, although I try to reframe it as admiration.

32. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably - grass is always greener, and all that.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? In an Oracle database training class in Cranston, Rhode Island.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Grumble and complain.

35. Do you consider yourself kind? Sometimes I am kind. Sometimes I'm not. I would like to be kinder.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? on my ass, where I wouldn't have to look at it.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Francais

38. Would you move for the person you loved? Yes

39. Are you touchy feely? No. Well, with certain people (my kids, people I used to do theater with, my husband) I am, but mostly not.

40. What’s your life motto? I don't have one. Should I have one?

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times? there is nothing that I have on me at all times.

42. What’s your favourite town/city? Paris

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? a newspaper

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I sent out letters with Christmas cards last year.

45. Can you change the oil on a car? My father showed me how when I was a teenager, but I haven't done it since.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? my first love is living in Portland, Oregon, working at a food co-op, and hasn't changed a bit. Which is good and bad.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry? I know a little about my grandparents on both sides. Nothing past that.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? Dress fancy?! The last time I got seriously dressed up - long sparkly gown dressed up - was at a holiday party that was held at least 5 years ago. Most recent fairly fancy dress up was for my cousin's wedding about 3 years ago. And regular dressing up - looking sharp, hair done, make-up done, etc. was back in May for my Sondheim concert.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Always - my damn left hip.

50. Have you been burned by love? of course.

No comments: