9/19/2005

More quiet from me

I may be quiet for the next couple of days. I have a math test on Wednesday, and because I have a New Attitude(TM), I am planning to study for the test. In class tonight, we were reviewing the concepts we've already learned as well as learning about fractions (have I mentioned that I am retarded in math?). Every time I was confused (and believe me, it happened often - I swear, I have dyscalculia, my brain starts to swim when I'm looking at numbers and I can't keep track of what I'm doing), instead of looking out the window, like I did when I was in high school, I raised my hand and asked the question, no matter how stupid it sounded.

The one question that didn't get answered was my question about how the test was going to be graded. I wanted to know if we would get partial credit for displaying we understood the concept, even if we made a mathematical mistake. Unfortunately, I asked the question after the class ended, and there was so much going on I didn't get an answer. I may actually pull out Monkey's multiplication flash cards to bone up on my multiplication tables, because that is how lacking in confidence I am.

No comments: