5/04/2008

In A Funk

That's where I am these days. We've had some cold and wet weather, which is bad for my hip, and I'm still coughing because I haven't been able to get to the doctor, and I'm slightly stressed out about money because I have three birthdays to shop for this month, one of them on Wednesday, when my Monkey turns 11, and I STILL have no idea what I'm going to get her, and I'm trying to eat right and stay on top of the cleaning I've done recently and get a good night's sleep, and it's all sort of turning me into a cranky and kind of anxious person, and I hate feeling that way. Or being that way.

Which is why I haven't posted.

3 comments:

Toast said...

Sorry to hear that, Mo. Hey, at least the weather looks to be turning around.

Brave Sir Robin said...

*hugs*

Hang in, you're not alone.

Misty said...

Ah, M, I'm sorry to hear that.