5/13/2005

There will be no Friday Random Next Blogging today

Yes, my featured bitter roaming of Blogspot blogs because I don't have an iPod like the cool kids will not be seen here today, primarily because I am going to be busy this afternoon.

But also because I have a concert tonight that I'm slightly worried about. I mentioned in an earlier post that I was preparing the song "Erbarme dich, mein Gott" by J.S. Bach, and tonight I will be singing that. But I will also be singing with the worst choir I've ever sung with - and it's not because they aren't good singers. There are plenty of good voices in the choir. They just have the crappiest attitudes of any singers I've ever met. Mostly due to the bitchiest soprano section evah! But in a few hours, it will all be over, and next semester I will be complaining about Remedial Algebra.

No comments: