5/18/2005

45% Abnormal

I was over at The Chemist's and he had a quiz result showing what kind of blogger you are (he's a pundit blogger). I went to go take the test, but I got distracted by the "How Normal Are You?" test.





You Are 55% Normal

(Somewhat Normal)










While some of your behavior is quite normal...

Other things you do are downright strange

You've got a little of your freak going on

But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself




I have no quarrel with the results, but I am curious about which answers made me less normal. I suspect it might be because I don't care if other people are in the bathroom with me, but dude, that's just because I'm a mother, and you get used to not being in the bathroom by yourself. In fact, every morning, Monkey and I have a little conversation while I'm in the shower and she's using the toilet. That's quality time, my friends.

No comments: