6/28/2006

Mortified

That's my general feeling when someone from my real life finds my blog. If you read the comments to the Pictures post below, my younger sister left a comment. Now that familiar mortified feeling is back. I tend to be much freer with my language (the first and probably the only time any of my family members have heard me swear have been times when I was in a play and my character had a swear in the dialog) and the subjects that I talk about on the blog (I tend to keep my thoughts to myself, but not here). In real life, I think I'm a pretty private person. Anyway, I'm out now, and I only hope I haven't written anything personally humiliating or rude or insulting about my younger sister (I can't imagine that I have, I think very highly of her.)

Anyway, welcome to the blog, Kathleen.

No comments: