3/14/2008

Photo Meme

I've been meaning to do this one for a few days, since I saw it over at Konagod's. Today I saw at Brave Sir Robin's, and I have insomnia, so here we go:

what's your first name?
Maureen

where do you live?
Manchester, CT Seal

what is your relationship status?
Married

what is your favorite color?
green

favorite food?
Dim sum

what are you listening to right now?
Silence

what is your favorite movie?
Citizen Kane

where is your dream vacation?
New Zealand

what are you thinking about right now?
beach

who is your best friend?
Cugel

nickname?
mo

where do you work?
planning

what (who) makes you laugh?
eddie izzard

what are you going to do after this?
brush my teeth

how do you feel right now?
:(

and

CONFUSED

and

restless

what are your plans for the weekend?
Laundry

what is your favorite thing to do?
sing

what school do you go to?
mcc

what are you addicted to?
Internet!

what's your best feature?
Redhead

No comments: