2/27/2008

Done!

I finished my first draft of the script for Monkey's talent show. The theme that the organizer of the show decided on was Award Show/Red Carpet, so I did a mock awards show that includes a parody of a nominated TV show and a nominated movie. My favorite part of the script is the Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? section:

MC3: Now let’s see a scene from one of the shows nominated for Favorite TV Show: Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?

Jeff Foxworthy: Okay, our contestant Dr. Alexander Andopolis, BS, MA, PhD, MD, DDS, RSVP is about to select the category for the $500,000 question. Dr. Andopolis, your partner is _________. There is only one subject on the board, 1st Grade Math
Dr. AA: Jeff, as you know, I have advanced degrees in Medicine, Dentistry, Psychiatry, and Etiquette. What you may not realize is that my Bachelor's degree is in Math, so I am confident that I can solve a first grade math question.

No comments: