5/16/2007

Inspiration needed

I'm thinking about participating in a Non-National Novel Writing Event this July, which is to write a play or screenplay. I can visualize these little snippets of a movie, I can hear a song and see it accompanying a film montage (especially 11:11 by Rufus Wainwright, which is just SCREAMING to be the music played at the end of a movie when the hero/ine has picked him/herself up, dusted him/herself off, and realized there is some hope for the future - my imaginary movie will have an ambiguous but hopeful ending), but I can't seem to get it all together.

I'm also mentally composing my memoirs - I'm thinking about calling it The Museum of Broken Things (which is a story that I will include in my memoirs...I keep pluralizing that word, and I'm not even sure it should be pluralized.)

No comments: