4/10/2007

1. How tall are you barefoot?
Not quite 5'2"

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No

3. Do you own a gun?
Only of the water variety

4. Who's your best friend?
my sisters and my sister-in-law

5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?
Yes, although parents usually love me

6. What music are you embarrassed to admit that you listen to?
I'm slightly embarrassed when I find myself enjoying rap or hip hop, if only because I'm in my late 30s and white and I suspect people would think that I was just being a poseur. But I love me some Missy Elliot.

7. What's your favourite Christmas song?
What Sweeter Music by John Rutter - saccharine sweet, but lovely to sing
Still, Still, Still
The Christmas Song - as performed by Mel Torme

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Coffee.

9. Can you do push-ups?
Probably not anymore

10. Why does one question always disappear?
Que?

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't wear any jewelry, I find it annoying, although I admire it on others.

12. Do you like painkillers?
My kingdom for a Vicodin script with multiple refills

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I don't have one, and most members of the opposite sex tend to think of me as one of the guys

14. Do you own a knife?
Several

15. Do you have A.D.D.?
No

16. Middle Name?
don't have one

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I'm tired, I would like to go home, is Sio okay?

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
coffee, bagel, gasoline

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
coffee, water, ice tea

20. What time did you wake up today?
7:30 a.m.

22. Current worry?
My eldest child and online boyfriends, college, paying for college

23. Current hate?
being sick

24. Favourite place to be?
on the beach

25. Least favourite place to be?
work

26. Where would you like to go?
Paris, bed

27. Do you own slippers?
Yes, they are blue and made of felted wool

28. What shirt are you wearing?
black sweater

29. Do you burn or tan?
Burn baby burn

30. Favorite colour(s)?
blue, green, purple

31. Would you be a pirate?
If i could be a nice pirate, yes

32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
February, at Tart's

33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Whatever pops into my head. This morning, it was "Ye Choirs of New Jerusalem", which I sang on Easter Sunday

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
The scary tree outside, my father

35. What's in your pockets right now?
no pockets...although in my coat pocket are gloves and sunglasses and keys

36. Last thing that made you laugh?
30 Rock - Alec Baldwin as Thomas Jefferson giving the Maury audience the double bird

37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
I don't remember

38. Worst injury you've ever had?
I was born with congenital hip displaysia, which caused me to have a slipped ephiphesis and serious degenerative joint disease/osteoarthritis

40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
one

41. Who is your loudest friend?
Leslie. She won't be offended

42. Who is your most silent friend?
Giovanna, Lorraine, only because they never call me back

43. Does someone have a crush on you?
No, and I don't think anyone's ever had a crush on me in my entire life

44. Do you wish on shooting stars?
Yes

45. What is your favourite book?
Too many to list

46. What is your favorite candy?
Cadbury Fruit & Nut bars

47. What song do you want played at your wedding?
If I got married again, I think I would want some Debussey, Ravel, Liszt

48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'd like to have my favorite songs played at my funeral. Or possibly a karaoke DJ.

49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Sleeping.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning?
Weird dream

No comments: