3/28/2007

A brief post about politics

I haven't commented on politics in a while - chalk it up to outrage fatigue - but now that the Democrats have Congress, it looks like Congressional oversight (those little checks and balances we learned about in school - or in between Saturday morning cartoons if you are a member of my generation) is at long last back in place. I'm not getting too excited yet that anyone is going down (although surely Alberto Gonzalez can't hang in there for much longer), but I'm going to buy some popcorn the next time I go to the grocery store, in case I need something to snack on while things get entertaining.*


*entertaining in the sense of some people finally getting their comeuppance - I weep inside for the damage this country has taken from the Bush administration.

No comments: