6/03/2006

By Presidential Standards, I still have 3 and a half years to engage in youthful indiscretions

After reading this post and the comments over at Shakespeare's Sister, and then this post and comments at 11D, it is clear to me that I have not had enough wild and crazy, damn the consequences fun. I've only been drunk once in my life, and I didn't do anything embarassing...to be honest, I wasn't even that drunk. I've appeared nude on stage in front of approximately 1100 people, but I wasn't embarassed by that as it fit the character, and you couldn't really see me behind all the other naked people.

My whole life, I've always been the responsible one. In high school, I never smoked, drank, did drugs, or had sex. I tried pot as an adult, but that was primarily because I read that it eased the pain of arthritis, which it did, but I would never take the risk of actually buying any while it's illegal. I don't even speed! I've never gotten a ticket!

Clearly, I need to let loose a little. I am taking suggestions in the comments section.

No comments: