10/10/2005

I'm a fucking bitch

I was at my SIL's house yesterday, and my brother-in-law, who was also raised Irish Catholic, with a brutal father and a neglectful mother, and he even had to sell crap (did I tell my sock story yet?) - we have a lot in common, my BIL and I - and anyway, he was telling us how it takes a lot of effort to light his fuse, but once lit, it explodes in no time. That is my temper exactly. It takes a lot for me to get angry, but when I do, I am a raging psycho.

Well, today was one of those days. I can't even get into everything that set me off, because I feel slightly foolish about getting so ridiculously pissed off over something that, in retrospect, seems like such a small deal. But I lost my shit today, and I ended up having to apologize to every single person who lives in this house. I am my father's daughter, and I'm not too proud of that.

No comments: