11/08/2004

Grrr

The two funniest posts I've ever written were destroyed. I'm not holding Blogger responsible, it was due to a problem with my work computer, but I'm not happy that Blogger and my work computer hate each other so much.

One of the hilarious posts featured the details of a conversation I had with a friend who is a Bush supporter after the election - shorter version: when I tell her about Bush's flaws, she puts her fingers in her ears and says "na-na-na-na-na, I can't hear you!" which leads me to believe that reasonable discussion is no longer possible. But I get the last word, so it was a good conversation. For me, anyway.

I can't even remember what my second post was about, but it may have been about ethics vs. morality, a subject that's been on my mind lately. I promise that it was very funny and both of my regular readers should be sad theses two posts no longer exist.

Tonight, I'm going to send you over to Pandagon (where you probably already visit) and ask you to comment on their thread about what the Democrats should stand for.

In other news, I'm a year older, I had the crappiest birthday ever (and not just because I didn't get the item at the top of my list, a Democrat in the White House), I saw The Incredibles and I didn't like it anywhere near as much as everyone else in the entire world did. (It was okay, funny in some parts, but not as satisfying as Toy Story (I or II) or even Shrek. I even liked Finding Nemo better, and I didn't really like Finding Nemo, either.) The animation was terrific, though, so if that's important to you, you'll have a great time. Really, there was no part of it that I can call bad, I just didn't like it.


No comments: