5/26/2004

20 True Things About Me

1. The movie "Groundhog Day" moved me to tears.
2. I hate cleaning more than almost anything else - I once threw out a sinkful of dishes because I couldn't stand the thought of washing them.
3. I am ashamed now that I was so wasteful.
4. Approximately 1200 people (not counting medical professionals and relatives) have seen me completely naked.
5. I appear briefly in the Duran Duran concert movie "Sing Blue Silver".
6. My first job (other than babysitting) was as a meat wrapper in the grocery store.
7. I've been fired from 2 jobs.
8. I have never eaten a peanut butter & jelly (eww) sandwich.
9. I am extremely competitive, and I feel very pissed off when I don't win at card or board games.
10. I have learned how to be a good sport on the outside, even if I'm still a sore loser on the inside.
11. The only time I ever skipped school was in 8th grade, when I was reading what I then thought was the best book ever written "The World According to Garp", and I didn't want to put it down so I just went to homeroom and then slipped out to go read in the woods behind the school.
12. I met John Irving, the author of "Garp", and I was so excited and gushed so much that he couldn't understand a word I said.
13. I will always have a soft spot for Adam Sandler, because I met him once on a college campus, and he was so kind and sweet to Sweetness that I feel compelled to defend him and his movies.
14. The first time I got drunk in my life was 3 weeks ago, at my high school friend's wedding reception.
15. I keep a list of songs that I want to have played at my funeral.
16. "Highway to Hell" by AC/DC is on that list.
17. I love tattoo magazines even though I don't have any tattoos and I don't plan to get any tattoos.
18. In 16 years of driving, I've never gotten a ticket.
19. I have a job interview tomorrow and I have no idea what I'm going to wear.
20. I have freckles on 65% of my body.


No comments: