2/03/2005

State of the Kitchen

I did not watch the SOTU address last night. I am one of those Bush haters, I can't even look at the man, and it turns my stomach to listen to his voice. It's easier to control my rage when I read the text, which I plan to do later today. I particularly want to read up on his so-called Social Security reform, because I thought it would be a bust, but Jesse is leading me to believe it's even worse than I anticipated.

Instead, I focused on the state of the kitchen. I have been making major inroads in combatting my naturally slovenly ways. I washed the dinner dishes (which was easy, since we had leftovers...mmmm, Shepherd's Pie), reorganized one shelf in my pantry (I think I was overdue in throwing out the oregano that had been with us since 1993), washed all the counters, and swept and washed the floor.

So the SOTK is pretty good.

No comments: