6/05/2005

We're good

John at Upon Further Review has tagged me with another little questionnaire, and so I'm answering it, and then we're even steven.

Total volume of music files on my computer -- there is very little music on my computer. I think there are some songs from The Electric Company and some funky Christmas carols, and that's it. I don't even know how those ended up on there, although I must have had something to do with The Electric Company ones, because I loved that show. I have never knowingly downloaded a song, I'm so old fashioned, I even still use my turntable regularly. But not for rap, just for regular listening.

The last CD I bought -- Ben Folds 'Songs for Silverman'

Song I'm listening to right now -- Today, I listened to the above CD, but Gilbert and fucking Sullivan is what's running through my mind right now, curse those operetta writing bastards.

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me-- Drown in my Own Tears by Aretha Franklin, With Karate I Kick Your Ass by Tenacious D, Tunnel of Love by Bruce Springsteen, Caterpillar Girl by The Cure, and Still Fighting It by Ben Folds.

I pass it on to Shakespeare's Sis (surely she is loafing around, with nothing to do), The Fixer (now that I know he's a regular reader), and The Chemist.

No comments: