6/22/2005

Good things that might happen

1. I have a job interview tomorrow morning. The job is at a newspaper, for a position that is definitely higher profile than secretary*, and the office is about 2 miles from my house - close enough for me to ride my bike. I don't know what the benefits are yet, and that will be a big factor in my decision. I don't know what the pay is, either. And I don't know whether or not it's a good place to work. But it might be a good thing, and it might happen.

2. I may have a ticket to see a preview of the movie Serenity tomorrow night. If it happens, I can thank a very nice young lady I met during NaNoWriMo last year.

Sorry I'm kind of quiet today, I'm hellishly busy, and now I need to get my desk organized in case I have to say sayonara to my office!

*Not to denigrate secretaries. I work with 15 people with Master's Degrees who would cease to function at work without their secretaries. I have a lot of respect for secretaries. I'm not really good enough to be a secretary, as a matter of fact.

No comments: