12/06/2006

I probably shouldn't share this...

Sometimes, I write these little plays as I drive home. Tonight, I was turning a corner, and a couple of people didn't wait for me to finish my turn before they started crossing, and this triggered a little mini-play that had me getting hit by a car driven by Governor M. Jodi Rell, and she takes off, but there are witnesses, and even though she puts up a fight, she ends up having to pay me tons of money, because I have to have my leg amputated below the knee. And then I go on the campaign trail against her in the next election, stumping (quite literally) for her opponent, and Bill O'Reilly is furious and thinks I've stepped outside the boundaries of taste, and I go on his show and I slaughter him. Rhetorically speaking. He's a whimpering mess by the time I'm done with him.

This train of thought may be due to my head injury from Sunday.

No comments: