12/09/2006

Favorite Car?
Don't have one

Favorite Car you've ever owned?
Honestly, I really liked our Dodge Shadow. The seats were comfortable, it had a good amount of power, it wasn't as embarassing in appearance as most of the cars we owned.

Car you would be embarrassed to be seen driving?
PT Cruiser. I'll go with Toast's choice. I hate them.

Next car you plan to buy?
While I would love to buy a hybrid, I am going to try to buy a very small used car, like a Chevy Aveo.

Next car you would buy for daily use if money were no object?
Prius or Civic hybrid.

What bumper stickers or other decorations, if any, do you have on your car?
None. Loki's old Saturn has a "May the Force Be With You" bumper sticker.

Average annual miles you put on your primary vehicle?
About 25-30K

Describe your driving style.
When I'm driving, I try to enter a state of zen meditation so I can not work myself up into a frothing rage. Doesn't always work.

Average highway cruising speed.
70 MPH.

Fastest you've ever driven?
90 MPH.

Do you race people at stop lights?
No

Will you cross a solid yellow or double yellow to pass someone?
Depends on the circumstances, but generally, no.

Do you tailgate or flash your high-beams at people in front of you?
No and no.

Worst accident you've ever been in?
Loki, Sio and I were heading north on Main St. in Portland, CT, which meant we had the right of way, and some dude on his cell phone didn't notice us and pulled out right in front of us. Killed our car, my left knee slammed into the dashboard, which jammed my already bad hip. It took me several days to straighten my leg out, and I was in hellish pain for all of those days.

About how many speeding tickets have you gotten?
Zero

Ever gotten a DUI/DWI?
No.

What kind of car repairs and/or maintenance can you do?
I can change the wipers. I learned how to do an oil change (on a 66 Dodge Dart), but I don't do them.

Have you ever modified a car you own from stock?
Hahahahahah! No.

What do you listen to while driving?
CDs. The Clash, Ben Folds, Ben Kweller, "Once More, With Feeling", The Cure...all kinds of stuff.

Favorite driving song?
Rudy Can't Fail by The Clash

Do you use an air freshener in your car, and if so, what scent?Yes. Currently, coconut

Messy or clean?
Usually messy. Currently clean

When you and the spouse/significant other go out together, who drives?
Me, because I'm a control freak in the car. I am the worst passenger ever.

No comments: