4/28/2006

Meme day via Shakespeare's Sister

Accent: My mother has Brooklynese lazy lips (think Archie Bunker); my father has an Irish brogue. I have no accent, though. Connecticut is where the first American dictionary was compiled, so I pronounce everything as it was intended to be pronounced ; )

Booze: I like girly drinks, and whiskey. Not together.

Chore I Hate: All of them. I feel put out by all chores. I guess running errands, e.g., grocery shopping, would be my least hated.

Dog or Cat: I love them both. I have a dog and two cats.

Essential Electronics: Computer, TV (see post about my best friend below)

Favorite Cologne: Don’t wear any.

Gold or Silver: Don't wear any jewelry

Hometown: Hebron, CT, but I now live in cosmopolitan Manchester, CT.

Insomnia: Occasionally.

Job Title: Secretary, alto section leader.

Kids: Two daughters who are gorgeous, intelligent, and funny.

Living Arrangements: Colonial with too many stairs, tiny yard, with forementioned dog, cats, daughters plus one husband.

Most Admirable Traits: Excellent sense of humor, good listener.

Number of Sexual Partners: one

Overnight Hospital Stays: Osteotomy surgery, age 1.5 - about a 30 day stay. Slipped epiphesis at age 10 - 8 day stay, 7 of them in traction. Childbirth, age 19 - 24 hour stay. Childbirth, age 27 - 48 hour stay

Phobias: The dentist, jumping feet first into a pool.

Quote:"The more you know, the more you know you don't know." Stephen Sondheim

Religion: raised Irish-Catholic, now religion free and loving it

Siblings: one older sister, 2 younger sisters, one younger brother

Time I Wake Up: 6:30 - 7:00 a.m., I always plan to sleep later on the weekend, but it doesn't happen.

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can levitate, juggle, whistle with a blade of grass and sing a low B...first thing in the morning, anyway.

Vegetable I Love: green peppers, red onions, white radish

Worst Habit: I don't know where to begin.

X-Rays: So many that my uterus probably glows in the dark - bad hip = many pelvic X-rays

Yummy Foods I Make: I make a great cucumber salad: lemon juice, feta cheese, cukes, red onions and dill. Let me know if you want the recipe

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio. Now you know why I'm so mysterious.

edited to remove some too specific information

No comments: