4/08/2005

They's tricksey, those double agents

Magorn at Daily Kos has a diary about Richard Perle that contains a quote so scrotum-tighteningly stupid that I don't even *have* a scrotum and it's tightening up:

"There is reason to believe that we were sucked into an ill-conceived initial attack aimed at Saddam himself by double agents planted by the regime. And as we now know the estimate of Saddam's stockpile of weapons of mass destruction was substantially wrong."

What a fucking asshole! I'm just...I can't form words this is so infuriating! I've changed my mind about the death penalty because of this. I'm going to insist that the architects of the fucking Iraq Attack be lined up and shot. There is no other level of accountability that will justify what they've done to our military, the Iraqi civilians, and the reputation of the United States.

No comments: