1/16/2007

I have to praise me like I should

Echidne has a post up about women praising themselves. I was going to post my 5 praiseworthy things in the comments, but Echidne also said the rules are no hedging or belittling, and I found it difficult to come up with something on the fly. So I decided to make my own post about it, and give a little more thought to my answers. And I encourage all my tens of readers to do the same, and give themselves some praise.

1. I have a great sense of humor and frequently make other people laugh (with me, not at me).
2. I like to overcome my fears, even though it sometimes takes a lot of time and a lot of attempts.
3. I have good taste in books, music, art, theater, TV, movies, etc.
4. I am determined, and when I make my mind up to do something, by Grabthar's Hammer, I will find a way to make it happen.
5. I am a good listener.

How about you? What's great about you?

No comments: