Since Deborah at Property of a Lady isn't feeling well, and will not be putting up a Tuesday Trivia post, I thought I would put one up for those who need their Tuesday Trivia fix.
This one is all about movie musicals. I'm going to list three songs or actors, you name the musical they have in common.
1. "That's Entertainment, "By Myself", "Sweet Music"
The Band Wagon, solved by Melville
2. Donald O'Connor, Mitzi Gaynor, Marilyn Monroe
There's No Business Like Show Business, solved by Melville
3. Betty Garrett, Bob Fosse, Dick York
4. James Whitmore, Bob Fosse, Keenan Wynn
Kiss Me, Kate! solved by Deborah
5. "My Baby Just Cares For Me", "Looking At You", "Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think)"
Everyone Says I Love You, solved by Melville
6. "Friendship", "Do I Love You?", "Salome"
7. Fred Astaire, Oscar Levant, Billie Burke
The Barkley's of Broadway, solved by Deborah
8. Ray Bolger, Frank Morgan, Joseph Cawthorn
The Great Ziegfeld, solved by George
9. "You, Wonderful You", "Get Happy", "Fell In Love"
Summer Stock, solved by Deborah
10. Buddy Ebsen, Eleanor Powell, James Stewart
Born to Dance, solved by George
11. Judy Garland, Ray Bolger, Cyd Charisse
Place your answers in the comments!