9/30/2007

Sometimes work is so busy

I didn't get to post anything much this week because my job was kind of insane for the past week. But I did post some videos at YouTube (of the SYTYCD show, my username on YouTube is maurinsky), got a little deeper into the book I'm reading (The Gun Seller by Hugh Laurie...it's getting more interesting and funnier as it goes along), ate a buffalo burger at the Pequot museum, which I visited with my sister and niece, did some grocery shopping, planned some meals for the coming week, did a small amount of cleaning, and I will shortly be taking a dose of Nyquil to help me sleep despite my sniffling, sneezing, stuffy head and sore throat.

And here's a picture of me, just because I like it:



I like it because this picture looks like the person I see when I look in the mirror, plus it shows my nice $13 Supercuts haircut and my little crows feet, which I love because I think they make me look both kind and good humored.

No comments: