1/01/2005

Recent celebrations

In addition to Christmas (which didn't seem to be under any kind of attack in our blue state - I tried saying Merry Christmas to various shop people, and unlike Lileks & O'Reilly noticed, no one seemed shocked or horrified by it. One can only assume there is something personally offensive about the aforementioned fellows that was actually the cause of the horror. Maybe the shop clerk recognized They Shall Know Him By His Fivehead? Maybe O'Reilly had falafel breath?) and New Year's Eve (which I celebrated with my favorite sister and my daughters and her daughter, watching a marathon of What Not To Wear on TLC....it was my girliest new year ever) , Loki and I recently celebrated the 16th anniversary of that day when we had our traditional Irish Catholic wedding - I was 5 months pregnant when we got married in a bar.


No comments: