2/09/2009

Recommended

1. Coraline - Loki, Monkey and I saw this Saturday morning. Possibly the best use of 3D I've seen - they didn't use it just to hurl things into your faces, but to flesh out this stop-motion animated world. It was excellent, and everytime I see a promo for the movie, I want to go see it again.

2. Joe Strummer - The Future Is Unwritten - I watched this yesterday while I was cleaning my living room. They did not shy away from showing Joe Strummer, warts and all. I feel inspired right now, just thinking about this movie - that DIY punk ethos is sitting with me.

3. Positive pressure nasal irrigation - okay, this is not something anyone really wants to talk or hear about, but if you suffer from chronic sinus problems or allergies, you might be interested anyway. I just couldn't make myself get a neti pot, but this is a squeeze bottle version of the same thing, and honest to pete, my head felt lighter and I could breathe with ease immediately after using.

No comments: