1/19/2013

Something has changed within me

My sweetheart and I were at a Verizon store last week as he was upgrading his phone. While he was going through that process, I started playing with the iPads, and I opened an app called Mathboard, which was a game that looked like an old-fashioned chalk board, and you did math problems. And I played this game, willingly, and had fun playing it, for about 15 minutes, at which point I got out of the way for a woman who was planning to buy an iPad that day and wanted to try it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What you typed was very logical. However, consider this, what if you wrote a catchier title?

I ain't saying your information is not solid, however suppose you added a headline that makes people desire more? I mean "Something has changed within me" is a little plain. You ought to glance at Yahoo's home page and watch how they create
article titles to grab people to click. You might add
a related video or a related picture or two to grab people interested about
what you've got to say. In my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit more interesting.

My web-site - ryge væsker