7/22/2009

Cheap Used Car Needed

I have a budget of $2000, and I need a car. I've been looking, and I will be doing some test-driving this weekend, but I thought I would harness the awesome power of my blog to bring the cars to me.

If you or anyone you know is selling a used car, preferably a 4 door automatic*, that will reliably get me through the next 10 months or so, and will easily pass an inspection if it is more than 10 years old, without requiring extensive repairs, please let me know.

*Can and will drive manual transmission, but my orthopedist will get mad at me if he catches wind of it.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I'll ask around at work. Good luck in your hunting.

maurinsky said...

Thanks!

Second Hand Cars said...

Onestopcaradvice.co.uk An leading used car search engine in UK helps you to find new/used cars including Used Audi, BMW, Fiat, Honda, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen. Get the best deals to buy used cars, new cars through best car dealers in UK.

mary said...

i have a 1994 geo 4 dr,automatic cold a/c new tires new ignition switch,power windows$1,500 is all im askin, i need a bigger car and $1,500 is all im lacking, u can reach me at marycorcoran26@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS NetSurf)