7/12/2012

Chopped

This show is like a bag of chips (or pretzels, or whatever bag of snacks you can't just have one of). I can't watch just one episode, I get sucked in to watching as many episodes as they run. If I stay long enough to see the four starting competitors open their baskets, that's it, I'm done. I have to watch until the end. What are they going to do with that huitlacoche? How will they incorporate cough drops into a lamb entree? It makes me wish I could be a little more free to experiment in the kitchen.

4 comments:

Toast said...

Tracy and I are the exact same way with this show. When Food Network runs a marathon on Sunday? Forget it. We're done.

Tracy said...

You should challenge yourself and pull four random things out of the cabinets (or better yet, have your kids do it) and make something from it. :O)

Nikki said...

LOL - I love this show! There is always some totally off the wall ingredient that makes me go "how in the world are they going to use that?"

essay said...

more details should have been included there but still I love the way you wrote this blog...hhmm I suggest you also to have more experiments in the kitchen..

essay