10/20/2008

Feeling slightly better

Spent the majority of Saturday curled up under blankets watching massive quantities of boob tube - I rewatched My Beautiful Laundrette and it was even better than I remembered, something that doesn't always happen when I rewatch movies I loved in the 80s.

Yesterday, I hauled my carcass out of bed and went to my church gig. Still have a stuffy, runny nose and a cough, but I could still sing, so I went. Then I went to my friend's Sukkot party, because we haven't turned our heat on yet so I wanted to go someplace warm.

Even though I still wasn't feeling great, I made dinner last night because turning the oven on warmed up the house. And I came to work today because work is warm and home is cold. I'm really not looking forward to this winter.

2 comments:

Misty said...

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better!

Bee said...

Strangely enough, I seem to be aflicted with something similar -- without the vomiting, though.

I spent the whole weekend in bed -- sleeping and reading. I also managed to watch The History Boys twice. Have you seen it? LOVED it.