I am busy at work, my home computer is still dead, and I've been having lots of excitement.
1. I was on vacation! As I wrote below, I took 5 days off from work and basically just read a lot.
2. My darling husband was in the hospital with a staph infection. You do not want to get a staph infection. He had a temperature of 103.5, and his poor, needlephobic self had to get 3 IVs (pulled the first one out while he was sleeping, the second one didn't work, and so he had to get a 3rd one for his intravenous meds. He is feeling entirely better now.
3. On the plus side, his doctor wouldn't let him go back to work until today, so we've been spending lots of time together.
4. He got 2 pairs of Converse All Star sneakers, and I have to say, seeing him wearing them makes me a little weak in the knees.
5. I'm working on a writing project that I will tell you about later.
6. I've been watching my Mad Men DVDs. Jon Hamm makes me almost as weak in the knees as my husband in his Converse All Stars.
7. Monkey is at camp, so it's just grownups in our house.
8. This is the week we will get our first look at Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog. I am practically palpitating with excitement.