8/05/2007

Tagged by Toast

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and that they should read your blog.
5. 8 is a magic number. Not three.


Thems the rules - here are the random things about me:

1. I occasionally make homemade pudding, but only in the winter, because I like it hot, and my favorite part of the pudding is the skin on top.
2. Even though Loki sleeps during the day and I sleep during the night, I always stay on my side of the bed.
3. I have never eaten a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
4. I spent my 16th birthday filling out job applications.
5. I remember the first time in my life that I realized it was possible for me to be wrong. I was in second grade, and we were going over a sheet of math homework. The teacher would go around the room and everyone would have to answer a question, and if someone answered something incorrectly, she would ask the next person the question. Mrs. Johannsen got to me, I answered, and she said "that's incorrect", but before she moved on, I protested and told her that she must have the wrong answer, because I do not give wrong answers. She showed me the teacher's edition, and I still protested, but then I redid the problem and realized that I. Was. Wrong. I thought I was going to vomit.
6. As a child, I was a sore loser, and if I was playing a game and it looked like I might lose, I was not above upending the board and suggesting we should start over. If we did, I would cheat. I am still very competitive, but I am now gracious in loss.
7. I lost 60 pounds when I was pregnant with Sio, because I had hyperemesis gravidarum. I did not have this condition with Monkey, but I had so many food aversions and such a loss of appetite (without nausea or vomiting) that I only gained 1 pound when I was pregnant with her.
8. I have six nieces and 2 nephews.

Okay, now I have to tag some folks: konagod, Terra, Sio, Hazel, Leslie, Mike, Loki, Tree.

No comments: